Feel free to email me at jmoran111@me.com

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Totally Today 2/8/11


Another subconscious doodle using pens, ink and paper that were leftover from a recent project. That project was the creation of a small bound book that will contain farewell messages to a colleague at the college. I chose the theme "Fare Thee Well" partly because of a Dylan song that contains that phrase. The prominent FA was a practice for the book itself. Then, today, while chatting on the phone with a chatty friend, I doodled away and here's what I got. It was fun and, oddly, organized in a very loose way. I hope to be able to live my life that way: loosely organized. I guess we could come up with psychological interpretations but, hey, just a doodle. A fun doodle, but still that's all. Looks cool, though. To me. Oh yeah. 4" by 7 1/2 ".